I made this recipe from the July issue of Southern Living on Thursday night. It was such a hit. It was light and summery, but still had tons of flavor! This is the picture that Southern Living has on their website and I’ve included the recipe here.
- 2 (9-oz.) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Prepare tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, process olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with hot cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I snapped a picture of the page out of this month’s Southern Living and took a picture of my finished dish!