I’ll be posting my September sponsors post soon. I can’t wait for you all to read about the four new sponsors for this month!
Today, I wanted to share a few fun thoughts and fun internet finds. I can’t believe this weekend is almost over. We spent most of ours inside because it’s apparently monsoon season in South Carolina. Seriously. The downpours have been remarkable.
1. It does nothing for my weight loss efforts, but I am currently obsessed with the Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. It is so delicious. I seriously want one every night after supper. Not good.
2. Why must everything in blogging be so competitive? Isn’t there room for us all? We all have things to share, say and discuss and I just hate seeing so much competitiveness.
3. I realize this makes me a little bit cuckoo, but I have started putting together inspiration boards for Hayes’s first birthday party and for Hudson’s third birthday party. Things have a tendency to sneak up on me, so I want to have a plan when the time comes for me to get to work.
4. My friend, Lindsey, sent me this super fun list the other day! Check it out and print it out. This is the Fall Bucket List for Southern Belles– and it includes cranking up your air conditioner and turning on your fire place. Hilarious! We’ve all been there– even on an 80 degree Christmas day. And of course it includes cheering on an SEC team. (How ’bout them Gamecocks, huh?)
5. Today is my 4 year anniversary of blogging. I’m going to spend a little bit of time today going back and reading old posts from four years ago. Time flies… yet it somehow creeps. So crazy!
6. Finally, my mom gets here today. I’m so excited. I haven’t seen her in a couple of months. Hayes and I got to spend some time with her and my dad in Atlanta in July. Hudson hasn’t seen her since June. This visit is long overdue- we’re all so excited!