I’m having to type this little post using my iPad, so it will be picture-free. Boring!
1. I have to wish my beautiful mother a very happy birthday! I am so fortunate to have a mom that I love and respect so much. I just love spending time with her. I wish we could see each other more often, but our visits are that much sweeter because they’re less frequent. TC, Hudson, Hayes and I love you so much, KK! We are so thankful for you and all you do for us. Happy birthday to you!
2. The Holiday Market decorating process started yesterday. I love my committee so much. These girls are so creative and have done such an amazing job. I love seeing all of the ideas come to fruition. In a couple of days, we’ll be all set for the opening of the market!
My hands and nails are in rough shape! I look like I’ve been tying bows, making wreaths and decorating trees for days!
3. Today is Cyber Monday and my friend, The Monogram Chick, is hosting her biggest sale of the year today! Save 15% when you use the code: CYBER2011
It’s a great opportunity to stock up on those straw tumblers that I love so much. These make such a great stocking stuffer!
4. I managed to get our tree and part of our house decorated on Friday. My goal was to finish it before I started decorating for Holiday Market (because I knew I wouldn’t want to do it after) and we did it! TC is such great help when we put up our tree!
5. We have an artificial tree. To get that fresh Christmas tree smell, I love the Thymes Frasier Fir candles and reed diffusers. It smells amazing and smells like there’s a real tree in the house.
6. It’s 80 degrees here today and will be in the 50s on Tuesday. No wonder we’re all sick!
7. It’s not even December 1 and TC and I are already coming up with/committing(??) to New Year’s resolutions and goals.
8. My husband hates egg nog, even though he has never actually tasted it. I love it. Love egg nog, egg nog ice cream, egg nog lattes. I love egg nog. Anyone else?
I may be a little absent from the blog this week with all that we have going on. I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving and are off to a good start with your week! Christmas is here!