Today’s fun game is “What 10 people would you invite to your fantasy dinner party?”
Here’s my list. And no judgment for any of my choices… these are just the people that I think would be fun to have at a dinner table. Also… it’s just a given that Todd and my parents would be there, too.
1. Kristen Wiig- Goodness, she’s funny.
2. Matt Lauer- Matt is so quick and so dry. But just so funny. He is the reason I still watch the Today show.
3. George W. Bush- He will always be one of my favorites. Just so down to earth and he so obviously loves to have fun and laugh.
4. Carrie Underwood- duh.
5. Jimmy Fallon- One of my favorite things about Jimmy Fallon is that he’s funny and he laughs at himself.
6. Steve Martin- Just a classic.
7. Hoda Kotb- I think Hoda is so much fun. She knows every word to every song and loves to laugh.
8. Simon Cowell- I’ve always had a thing for Simon. Despite the tight t-shirts and odd haircut, I think he knows what he’s talking about and if you can get him to laugh then you must be pretty funny.
9. Billy Joel- Because someone has to sing to us, and I can’t think of a better entertainer. He is the entertainer.
10. Kate Middleton- Because she’s Kate Middleton
I tried to find room for Prince Harry in here, but at my fantasy dinner party, Prince William would be unable to attend and the Duchess of Cambridge would bring Prince Harry as her stand-in date, so I’d really have eleven guests at my fantasy dinner party.
So, play along. Who would attend your fantasy dinner party?