1. I’m going to wish a great big happy birthday party day to Jack and Nina! I wish I was there celebrating!
2. We had a really fun play date with my friends Hillary and Nikki and their children on Friday. So much fun getting together with old friends and their kids!
3. There are parts of potty training that make me miss the days of diapers. What’s so bad about diapers, really? Besides the price? It’s a contained mess, but “contained” is the key word here.
4. Having said that, I am proud to say that Hudson has only had 3 “wet” accidents since Monday and many, many successes with the reward of jelly beans.
5. My Life Planner arrived! And I just love it. I chose a teal and coral cover on the Mod Morocco design and had them use “Erin” instead of my monogram.
6. When I visit Indiana, there are only two or three things on my “must” list. And one of them is that I must eat Pizza King. Can I get an amen?
7. I took my first Zumba class on Thursday night. Now one of my “musts” when I visit Indiana will be to go to the Zumba class that my friends teach. I had so much fun!
8. And we totally Zumba’d to Whitney Houston’s “How Will I Know,” so I was basically in Zumba heaven, if there is such a place.
9. If I have to watch White Fang one more time, I may scream.
10. Hayes is a fan of the baby pool. In our next neighborhood, there will be a swimming pool. I have water babies!
11. I picked up these cute little paper clips and binder clips at Target today. Aren’t they so cute?
12 .It’s supposed to be 88 degrees tomorrow in Indiana. A nice change from 103 degree days. It’s practically winter!
I hope you all have a great weekend!