I have a few random little things to share with you all today, so I thought I’d just do a hodge podge post.
1. Last night I did the most fun thing with some of my favorite fellow bloggers. Melissa from The View From Five Two set up an interview with Kelly from Kelly’s Korner, Beth Anne from The Heir to Blair and me. We used Google Plus to do it and it was really just so much fun to chat with these girls about blogging and what we’ve learned over the years.
Melissa recorded the whole thing and posted it to You Tube, so you all can watch it if you want. And make sure you check out these other girls’ blogs, if you don’t already read them!
2. The always fabulous and super talented Ashley Brooke of Ashley Brooke Designs has some great new summer designs and I couldn’t wait to share them with you!
3. I have about 3 giveaways in the next week from some of my favorites. I can’t wait to share all of these with you.
4. One of my newest sponsors– and a favorite new product of mine– is JV Clothiers. You all need to visit their website and follow them on Twitter (@JVClothiers) for updates. They are adding so many new schools this year and will soon have great, preppy boy clothes for every school! Football season is so soon!
5. One of my favorite new custom monogram companies is Briar Rose. She has the cutest appliqué and monogrammed outfits for kids. And I am absolutely loving this beach towel! You should definitely look at her Etsy shop.