1. I took a nap yesterday. The shame! In my defense, it only lasted about 15 minutes, but I just had to close my eyes.
2. The paleo diet consumes my thoughts and all I can think about is how badly I want sugar. I may start twitching soon.
3. I guess I forgot to mention that I’m back at trying paleo. The 4:00 daily headache was really getting on my nerves, so I decided to completely deprive myself of all that is wonderful in the world of food. But it’s okay. So far, I like what I’m able to eat.
4. I’ve start wondering about silly things like…. If our house isn’t sold by Christmas, will we still decorate for Christmas? Do buyers want to see someone’s Christmas decorations?
5. Clearly, I need bigger things to worry about.
6. We have become Scrabble addicts. I see Scrabble tiles when I close my eyes at night.
7. Our big coffee pot is in storage and we’re only using the Keurig now while the house is on the market. But this morning we were out of K-cups. Not good, friends. I need my coffee.
8. Coffee is my paleo exception. I give myself a pass on this one, as long as I have a paleo-approved breakfast.
9. Another silly thing to worry about… Hudson’s first experience at Williams-Brice Stadium is this weekend. Should he wear a jersey or a Gamecock polo? Todd is all about the jersey, but we don’t have one.
10. I miss my college girlfriends terribly. Girls, if you’re reading, expect a phone call from me this weekend. I’ll try to make sure Hudson and Hayes are asleep so they don’t start screaming as soon as I dial your number. (How does that always happen, by the way? I can remember my mom saying that every time she got on the phone, my brother and I started fighting.)
11. I’ve gotten so bad about taking pictures of the every day stuff. I’m excited that Crist and I have a date with our photographer friend Brooke, so we can get more confident behind the camera. But I just forget to grab the camera. This is why my blog has been lacking so much in pictures lately.
12. This is not so much a confession, but just something that made us crack up laughing this morning. I was singing this One Mizzou song/commercial that we heard while watching the Missouri vs. Georgia game on Saturday. I’m singing it while fixing Hudson’s breakfast, “One Mizzou, one Mizzou.”
Hudson says, “The zoo’s closed, mommy!”
Toodles, Poodles! Happy Wednesday, friends!